11.03.2006

Halloween Ranting...

Just my luck...
I had a craving the other evening for some lemon-heads. Actually it was more of a see-them-on-the-shelf-and-want-them craving, but nonetheless... they were on sale. 2 fer 2! So, I grab two rather LARGE boxes of lemon-heads, a bag of peanut M & M's for trick-or-treaters... and we're off for home.
Promptly eat one box of lemon-heads.
Plop the rest into the candy dish, not to be thought about until the hallowed night of October 31.
*Ding-Dong*

You know, I might take this opportunity to add in here that trick-or-treating has really turned into an un-fun event. I remember when... nevermind, enough said.

Peter answers the door (I might add here that it's 8:30 p.m. and VERY dark out) only to find two... teenagers! He graciously lets them take some candy, but one of them DIGS! Only to find the "rather large" second box of lemon-heads. And he takes.

Those were our only two halloweeners that night.
Growl...

I suppose I didn't need them anyway.

No comments: