11.06.2006

Jeff's Birthday #30

We helped Jeff McCormick ring in his 30th year yesterday.

Marissa surprised him with his family from Los Angeles... the rest of us were just paparazzi... or maybe moral support? :-)

L-R: Dad McCormick, Jeff McCormick, Mom McCormick, Sister used-to be McCormick, Jerry & Josiah Jeff and Marissa Kinman - Our partners in crime in Cancun...
And, the corvette. Mmm... 2007 C6 Roadster... FUN!!! (Darryl took Peter and I for rides!)

Too bad cars aren't much of an investment... otherwise, that'd be our next one! Yummmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing 123 testing 123...
ahhh images of your dad and Ron @ convention and setting up Gspl mtg...:) I'm just checking to see if it works for me to leave a comment, i tried before and it didn't work.

i just noticed at the end of your last blog you metioned investments...landry and i are looking into this program called investools. if peter knows anything about it we'd appreciate his input...
loves!

MrsRitzB said...

No, I haven't heard of it... and when I looked it up on the internet it didn't look familiar either. I'll ask Peter about it... :)
hugs!

Peter Brown said...

I haven't heard anything about investools (that doesn't mean they are a bad choice). I haven't really done much investing, so I can't even point you in the direction of a good investment planner.

All that being said, I googled "investools reviews" and got some interesting returns...

http://www.cyj.net/

http://www.bgry.com/

http://www.investorgeeks.com/articles/2005/12/29/phil-town-investools/

Basically, it looks like they are an expensive way to learn, they have good information, and don't get caught up in the hype! ;-0

Have fun!