1.28.2009

Snow finally!

We finally have SNOW! I'm SOOO excited! 3 inches... it's beautiful!
(I'll mention on the sly that it's supposed to turn into freezing rain tonight, ice tomorrow, and melt away by tomorrow evening, but for right now I'm quite HAPPY!)
Here's a glimpse of my new orchid...
See, I'm happy! (and blurry) :-)
This definitely would not be my preferred mode of transportation in this weather! Looks like it stayed home today...
After my stroll in the snow, I came home to this sweet little window kitty. Cute.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Hi!! I just love your pics! Dozer is SO cute in the window looking out, "where's mommy going??, take me with you??"...

The snow is SOOOOO gorgeous! Watching it fall yesterday was so neat. Wish I could have "enjoyed" it a bit more! Lizzy was out playing in it. I love seeing her in the snow!

I love your pic w/ the amarylis and snow outside... so nice!

Sandra Ramey said...

those plants are so beautiful and graceful! I have one to post in a long line of things to post:)