1.29.2009

What's for supper?

Ham & Broccoli Quiche
- Mix Cheese, Egg and Ham
- Saute Onions, then mix in Broccoli
Combine, pop in oven & wait 30 minutes!
Quick, easy and the hubby loved it!
I found an awesome blog the other day, and thot I'd share. It's called 'What's for supper Mom?'. The contributors of this blog are constantly uploading recipes and ideas of what to make for dinner/lunch/dessert etc. I love it! I hate coming up with ideas of what to make for dinner, and this blog puts ideas in my head. :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

must be my daughter - quick and easy :)

MrsRitzB said...

In reference to the above comment, I think she means I "COOK" things that are quick and easy. (just clarifying) :-)

Aaron and Lisa said...

hahaha!!! that made me actually laugh out loud! By the way the quiche looks delicious. I will have to try it!

Sandra Ramey said...

Yummy! I'll have to check out this "quick and easy" site.

Krista said...

Mmmm...I LOVE quiche! Made my mouth starting watering.