5.15.2007

Lots to catch up on!!

Hello... I have a bit to catch up on! I'll start with the most recent and work my way back through the week...

SUNDAY 5.13.07:
Had a nice morning meeting and then came home to some beautiful weather!
Peter worked outside for awhile, rotating tires, arranging flower beds, killing weeds & resealing the gutter...
Here's the flower bed:
I "worked" inside on my homework and test for the week. My homework is always due on Sunday night, as well as a quiz each week, and inevitably I save it until the last minute!
Dan and Julie Parsons had called on Saturday wondering if we wanted to go find some trails with them on Sunday... so pending on me getting my homework done, we were to join them... and we did! :-) That's good motivation to get in gear with homework!
My sweet hubby on his ride:
Then Dan pulling lil' Neena! (that's their baby girl... she's SO cute!)And Julie cruisin' along...Here I am, holding up the caboose... I think we live in one of the "prettiest places on earth!" Here's a great shot of Bonneville Dam. The long piece that comes the furthest out is the fish ladder...
SATURDAY 5.12.07:
We were invited to Richard and Beth's wedding. Peter works with Rich down at O2... It was nice to be with them on their special day... They were married at Skamania Lodge, which I might add is a beautiful place! It was a nice day, a little bit overcast and some wind, but at least not wet!! The wedding was at 3:00, with lots of food to follow!
Here comes the bride... Beth and her pops:
And here they are "doin' their thing"... Rich & Beth:The Cake! (she was a bit more organized than I - she didn't forget cake plates ...)I liked this one... these candles were lighting up the cake on either side:
We gave them a bar-be-que picnic kit...

THIS & LAST SATURDAY 5.5.07 & 5.12.07:
Peter's work is coming right along! Here's the progress of our sprinkler system... The double check back-flow preventer valve (that was a mouthful) is in, so trenching is next... Wahoo! Grass here we come!
The double-check-back-flow-preventer valve (say that one 5 times fast!)
We're looking forward to some company this weekend!!! Hope y'alls have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree... it's beautiful country! Makes me long for a good long bike ride!! Ummm... where can I find a river like that to bike along?