3.24.2008

Adventures w/Mom 'n Pops...

Friday afternoon we went to visit our own Gorge Stonehenge...
It's in a little bit better shape than the original. :)
Could those blue skies be any bluer?!There were peacocks EVERYWHERE...Some neat sculptures too...
Mom & Pops
Maryhill Museum --> More info here.
My love & I in the middle of Stonehenge.
I really doubt the original makers used rebar like these guys did...
Beautiful Columbia Gorge - Cherry trees all in bloom. It's gorgeous!
Lotsa blue
I don't think this is what it was intended for - but we couldn't pass up the opportunity. :)
More photos to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makin' Memories with Mom & Pops...SPECIAL your having this time together !!

That "bed" doesn't quite resemble a tempur-pedic mattress !1

Lotza Hugs... GRAM

landryandcara said...

that picture of you and peter is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wish we were together. I miss my big bro. So close, but so far away in The Dalles.

Sandra Ramey said...

Good times with good people...awesome. A&J will be coming down first weekend in April!