7.25.2008

Time to update...

Sorry for the lack of posting lately... here's what I've been working on:
BEFORE
AFTER:

We bought this neat little butcher block rolling cart at Ikea a few weeks ago. It works perfect for the micro since we don't have much for counter space!
The wall color is a tangelo orangeade... and I love it! It's just what this little place needed to liven it up & give it some color. All the white was just way too sterile for me!
Oh, and just for you loyal Dozer fans...he says "hello - purr purr."
Next up is to paint the living/dining room... it won't be so bright, I promise! :-) Blue & green...
Can't wait to see the finished product! Here's my inspiration for the colors I chose:
I'm off to iron... more later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter's got quite the PAINTER for a wife...just one of her many talents!! (just ask this Gram!!)LOOKS nice & BRIGHT!!
Hugs to you both...

landryandcara said...

ohhhhhhhh love the color! it makes a huge difference! good for you getting settled in so quickly!

Sandra Ramey said...

Oh good....I almost thought you spend all your time doing push-ups! HA! Love the colors and your utensil holder is so matchy matchy too! Australia is so great! The new grandbaby is even better!

Krista said...

What a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you for hire? I know Grandpa Clark would hire you in a heart beat...he hates to paint.

Jeff and Marissa said...

Looks Fabulous! Wish I could decide what walls to paint and what colors to paint them :) Maybe you'll just have to visit and help the inspiration along! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm... looks like orange sherbet!

Anonymous said...

love love love it!