9.11.2008

Cooking & Baking

We had a big group over on Sunday for lunch... I didn't get any photos of our group, but I did of the food! :)
Making bread for the FIRST time... Wheat Rolls, ready to rise - they turned out great! Making bread was so much easier than I anticipated, and I'm much less intimidated to do it again now. :)
Meat, cheese & spinach lasagna. The recipe is here, but I modified it quite a bit... (I added more cheese, more meat, chopped spinach & olives. I also didn't boil the noodles beforehand, just soaked them in some lukewarm water for 20 minutes before putting them in the lasagna to bake.)
And finally, chewy oatmeal cookies... (ready to bake) Also a success!

2 comments:

Diana said...

looks like an accomplished chef in the making! beautiful meal! :) - mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like good "food & fellowship" was had at the Brown's Hospitality House...YUM !!