11.28.2008

Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every year I find myself thinking about Thanksgiving night 5 (?) years ago. Uncle Phil heard the sirens on his way to our house and says he had a feeling something awful had happened. I'm thankful Dellas was OK that night. That car crash had every potential to be fatal, but I'm so glad it wasn't.

I'm thankful for a husband who loves me with all his heart. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for life experiences, for where we end up. I'm thankful for old friends. I'm thankful for new friends. I'm thankful for our workers.

That list could go on and on... But mostly, I'm happy. I'm content.

2 comments:

Diana said...

That says a WHOLE lot! Isn't it wonderful that we can be thankful?!

landryandcara said...

I can't believe that was five years ago! I'm so thankful that it turned out ok too!