2.16.2009

Fondue for Valentines Day!

We celebrated Valentines Day a few hours early... Friday night! Troy, Bobbi, Brooklyn, Liesl and Ken came over to our place for fondue. It was AMAZING! So fun to be with good friends, and really, does it get much better than cheese and chocolate?!
Some of the dippins: Bread, Crackers, Salami, Turkey, Sausage, Apples, Bananas, Strawberries, Pineapple, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Red/Yellow/Orange Peppers, Pound Cake, Marshmallows, Nilla Wafers & Cupcakes.
I made two fondue's to dip in, Apple Cider Smoked Cheddar (soooooooooooo good!) and Milk Chocolate Espresso...
This was such a fun party to have!
Flowers from my forever friend! I love him!!!!!!!
I love the grapefruit in the vase... SO pretty.
I'm SUCH a lucky girl to be able to spend my life, not just Valentines day, but EVERY day with the man of my dreams!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That arrangement is so you - simple and elegant. Wow to Peter for picking it out!

Anna said...

Absolutely LOVE the flowers in the vase with the grapefruit... a stunning combination!! Ain't love grand eh... :D