3.20.2009

Bad Blogger...

That's what I am. A bad blogger. Period.

Our weather is starting to shape up around here, and I'm hoping with the promise of blissfully sunny spring days that our evenings will be filled with many a bike ride or stroll over to the turtle pond. Hmmm, I wonder if the turtles have come out of hibernation yet? Did you know they hibernate?

And you, my dear reader, just might be hoping for the promise of some updated pictures?

Someday, someday soon...

Signed,
Yours truly... the now eighty-thirty to fiver.

4 comments:

Diana said...

I was wondering when you might re-surface... but more interesting days will come, I promise. <3 mom

chelsea said...

Don't worry! I am a bad blogger too... I was just mentioning to Jon that we need to do something fun this weekend so I have something to blog about! Ha!

Sandra Ramey said...

Love to hear about the job...but i can wait:)
Love Auntie

JPAL said...

Man, you really are pretty bad alright. Out of pity, I'll try to help you out -- what I do is set a somewhat firmish goal of at least trying to remember to attempt to update our blog every two (or three or four) years -- that way I don't get in the miserable rut you seem to be stuck in. Hope that helps!

Regards, Jeff