10.04.2009

More from paradise!

Some more pictures from Aruba!
Has anyone ever eaten here?? SOOO good!
Pre-dinner self-photo. :)
Oh for cute...
Liesl & one of the meat guys - if you leave hungry it's your own fault!
Another good shot!
Mmm, dessert! We were all too full for it, but ordered and ate it anyway. :)
Post-dinner big bellies/big cheeks! :-)
Here's some more snorkeling photos:
A lobster!
Spotted, lip-puckering fish. :) He actually has a name but I can't remember!
Big, black & yellow striped fish. :)
My sunglasses (which I was borrowing from Liesl) broke. *sigh
Another self-photo! I wish I had Peter's tan skin. :(
I love this shot!! That's an old abandoned boat out there... we snorkeled around it later.
Starfish!! How cool is this?!
A sea snake! Also amazing!
See the fuzzy worm?
A close-up of the ship... this was fun to snorkel around, but it was REALLY shallow, which made for some stressful moments trying to slide over the coral!
Another starfish! We hit the jackpot on our snorkeling trips!
Liesl and I & our fish-faces :)
Too bad for the water spot!!
Enlarge this picture and laugh with me at the little chick-a-dee getting drunk, sipping on the caps of the alcohol bottles!!
Mmmm, nothing better on a HOT tropical beach stroll!!!
I LOVE this water!
... seems, so does he! :-)
Our last night in town us girlies got all "dolled-up" & went to a fancy dinner with our hubbies! So fun!
Ready to go! Isn't Liesl's dress incredible?!
Fancy, schmancy!
Hubby n' I. :)
K&L - good one!
My sweet hubby!
The restaurant overlooks the island and we timed it perfectly to be there for the sunset. Beautiful!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Ha!
Whew - I think now between this post and the first Aruba one that we covered most of the vacation! I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

ugh, now that the winter weather is moving in here, I AM SO JEALOUS of you guys over there in Aruba!

THey have one of those restaurants here in Portland, called Brazil Grille and I've been to the one in Los Angeles as well- Fogo de Choa (or something like that). SO GOOD!

Diana said...

beautiful water! makes one want to dive in. glad you had fun