5.10.2010

Saturday, Sunday, Workday!

I had some time this weekend to put together some of the pieces of our new kitchen... I found these amazing OXO containers awhile back that make everything SO organized! :) Love them!
And my spice drawer is alphabetized (mostly). Peter thought maybe I was taking things a bit too far, but I think it's just perfect! :-)
Kitty jumped into this bottom drawer as soon as I pulled it out. Perfect size for him! Not to worry, he was immediately ejected (after the photo op of course). :)Have I mentioned that I L.O.V.E. these cabinets?
Peter worked HARD Saturday and Sunday afternoon on the siding on the East side of the house. This photo was taken Saturday evening.
...and this photo was taken Sunday evening. He finished the lap siding and started on the board and batten. Pretty awesome huh?! :)
How was your weekend?!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Oooh.. is your type A peeking out of the spice drawer? Canisters are cool. Nice glass cabinets. And you decided you had advertised for Lowes long enough? :P looks good.

Sandra Ramey said...

I love those OXO containers! Got some for a new bride and now I want some for me:)
Love, auntie

Cara Grow said...

Love those cabinets!

Kristi Williams said...

LOVE the cabinets! Hopefully, we can see them in person before we go. :)

Kristi