2.11.2007

Central Vac Works!!! New Bikes!!!

I guess the title says it all... We now have functional central vac, and I've never been so excited to vacuum in my life!
Our new toy, and my wonderful husband!Hardwood Attachment... :) We used to go through an ENTIRE swiffer bottle to clean this room, so I'm SOO glad to have this now! It's much cheaper than $6/bottle for the swiffer wet-jet refills!Carpet Attachment... B.C.V. (before central vac) we couldn't even vacuum the carpet downstairs because our old vacuum would overheat every time we tried! In other news, my new bike came in this week and they finished refurbishing Peter's!! So we ran down to our local bike shop and picked them up. Too bad it's sopping wet, raining today! :-( We'll have to break them in another day!
Here's Peter on his cleaned up Bontrager!
And here's me with my spankin' new TREK FX 7.2!!Can't wait to try them out!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad wants to know if you'd have been so excited to vacuum if we'd had one of those when you were growing up... :)

MrsRitzB said...

Haha! Probably only if it was brand new, and the first time I was using it! I'm sure the novelty of it all would have worn off VERY quickly... especially since it had the word "chore" associated with it. :)

Anonymous said...

You match your bike!!! How cute. Have fun vacuuming.

Sandra Ramey said...

Gotta love bikes! I remember when we got our new bikes!
You'll enjoy them! Dave and I want a tandem bike:)