2.15.2007

Venus Fly Trap

Happy Valentines Day y'all!
Peter's sis stopped by tonight, and brought us a Venus Fly Trap! It's so cool! Sherrie stuck a fly in it this evening but it didn't snap, however, when Peter took it out of the can, we realized it does in fact work! :-)
Here's a couple of the snapped ones...The lucky fly that made it through the jaws of life, but somehow died anyway!It's quite a fascinating plant... I've never wanted a fly in the house, but right about now I'm wishing I could find one! :-)

We're off to the coast this weekend. Sherrie and Loren found a rental cottage that they invited us to come share with them... and it sounds like there will be quite the crew there! Around 10 of us I believe! I'm sure looking forward to the sand, water and squeaky tillamook cheese! (We'll be close to the Tillamook cheese factory...) :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat a cheese curd for me!
love you!

Sarah Patterson said...

Hi Ris - Cool plant..I always wanted to know if they actually worked or not! Also, did you use html to put that link in your text? I used to know how to do that, but I've forgotten the html to make links. (I know how to make stuff bold and easy things like that.) Have fun at the coast!

SArah

MrsRitzB said...

I just highlight the text that I want to make a link, and click on the button on your "create a post screen" that is to the left of the text color button. If you hover over it a help prompt will appear that says "link"...
Hope that helps! :)

Sarah Patterson said...

Thanks, that is just want I needed.