9.17.2007

Dozer, Deck & Apples (Not necessarily in that particular order)

~ Look ma, I'm DOMESTIC, can you believe it?! ~
Today, I decided to make an atrocious mess in the kitchen... I baked 2 apple pies, and 2 apple crisps. Mmm. My wonderful, sweet hubby peeled & cut all the apples!!!
Apple pie Mmm, look at all that carmely yumminess! (Apparently carmely & yumminess are not real words, but I think I'll use them anyway)
Apple crisp
Peter re-finished the deck on Saturday. He bought a cool new high-volume, low-pressure sprayer (aka: HVLP) that made the job a little bit easier than last year... hopefully this coat will stick better than the last! Ah, the joys of owning a home... :)Half-way done! It looks SO much better!Dozer - he likes shoes. At least he has good taste! :)And playing Tug-of-War with his mouse... He's pretty cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cup-o-coffee and a piece of that scrumdilicious looking pie...Gramps and I will be right over!! Cute HEART crust :):)

The deck's lookin'good too Peter !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The deck looks awesome Peter!

You always did like to bake... no surprise to see those delectable looking desserts giving off delectable aromas. I'll turn Thanksgiving pies over to you.

So who's going to eat them?? :)

MrsRitzB said...

Work will eat them... I took two in yesterday, and I'll take the other two in today!
The apples were starting to go bad, so I had to cook them.
Also, Sherrie, Loren & Amy shared some with us on Sunday afternoon...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty! Pretty much all legs and tail! May have to make sure we get thru your neck-o-the-woods for apple pie! Yum!