4.05.2009

Kitty pics...

Here's the poor, sore, pathetic kitty. He still yowls every time he tries to stand... I really hope the pain subsides in the next few days. I feel so bad for him. Right now he seems worse than before the surgery. :(
Close up of the incision :-(
Today he's in our downstairs bathroom b/c I had to get some laundry done... He's already trying to stand and walk - which he's not supposed to do for 3 weeks! He paws at the door when we shut it... so I'm not sure how long this confinement will last. We weren't expecting him to want to be mobile so quickly. He sure appreciates all the pets and treats he gets tho!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

He looks so miserable - and silly with all the missing fur. I hope he starts feeling better soon and takes it easy and doesn't re-hurt himself!

Diana said...

k - don't go blogging about the lack of news anymore! Poor little guy. Give him a hug from me. - mom