4.19.2009

Our week in pictures...

This is how it started out for DZ:
This is how it started out for me... ACK! Inside my cupboard?!?!?
Dozer got some fan/sympathy mail this week... so sweet!
Isn't this adorable?!
... the cookie was good too... :) Thanks Dash & Mischief!
Here's how he spent most of this afternoon...
We went on a walk! The tree & flower blossoms are still beautiful! Spring in DC is amazing!
Tonight I made these: Samoas Bars
Bake the crust...
Toast some coconut...
Melt some caramel...
Mix caramel & coconut...
Drizzle with chocolate &... Wah-lah! Samoas Bars! I hope they're tasty... we'll see tomorrow!
Dozer's getting along quite well... he had his "post-op" appointment on Monday and the Vet was pleased with how well he's doing. He was especially happy with how much weight he's putting on his hip already. We were glad to hear the good news as he hasn't taken so well to the 3 weeks of resting he was supposed to have. :) We still don't understand just how are you supposed to explain to a cat that they need to rest?
Anyhow, Saturday was an AMAZINGLY beautiful day for us! Sunny, clear & 75*! Hope you all had a lovely Saturday too...!

4 comments:

Danica said...

That thing you found in your cupboard, the one with the legs, I had one stuck wriggling and half chewed in my braces once. It was on a dorito I ate in the bunks at conv. after lights out. Horrible. Haven't had a dorito since 1994. I had to toothbrush all those legs out.

Diana said...

Ummm... wiggly, squiggly half chewed centipedes... uuuggghhh.

But those bars look amazing! You'll have to post the recipe if they are good as thy sound!

Diana said...

Dozer's hair is almost grown back!

MrsRitzB said...

Oh Danica... that is AWFUL. I almost couldn't handle it in my cupboard, let alone my teeth!!!