8.21.2009

Projects BIG & small!

BIG Project # 28374. We've started numbering our projects since there are so many... helps us stay organized. :-)
(That was a joke mom!) ;-)
Now the second layer of trim is up! The wide Hardi-Plank trim should be delivered tomorrow for below the eaves, then the diamond mesh can go up and then the rock can be mounted! I'm SO excited to see how the rock looks! (And we still LOVE the new garage door!)
I'm just realizing I never took photos of our new roof... Well, here's a teaser of the new shingles on the shed that Peter and Ken built around the fireplace. Next time I go outside I'll take pictures of the whole roof! It looks SOOO nice!
And little project #758932. They're little projects in pictures, but they really make a big difference! Now we can actually hear when we have visitors show up. :-)
New doorbell...
New door chime box! *ding dong*
And a new thermostat! So nice to be able to program temperature timing again. :)
Looking forward to dinner with friends tomorrow night! Adios!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm so glad my kids clue me in when something is a joke! Whew - I'd be the most serious person on earth if I wasn't helped through a joke now and again.

BTW nice work Peter! Trim looks really nice.