11.29.2009

Thanksgiving happiness

Look ma, an apple pie! I made it. :) For Thanksgiving. It was good!
And pretty. :) That's important too! (right?!)
Pour homemade caramel sauce on top, pop it in the oven for 60 minutes and...
Viola!
We spent the day at Ken and Liesl's, gobbling up all kinds of yummy food - Their house looked great! They had decorated it quite festive!
Kristi's beautiful brownies!
I love this wall!
The table...
Us'ns :)
K&L
Jay & Kristi (from Richmond)
My sweet hubby!
The crew. We had a great time!! Thanks K&L!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

yummy looking pie! That's great - I am making YOU the official pie maker of the family and I'm retiring from the dessert business ('cept cookies now and then) :)

We had a lovely time with Phil and Sue and Izzy! Leftover turkey soup for lunch tomorrow. Yummm

MSue and BMcD said...

Ohhhh I love that spice rack system! Do you know if it's from IKEA? We've been looking at something like that for in our kitchen above the stove!