2.01.2010

Baking!

Sunday we had some of our mtg. over for lunch... I didn't take any photos of our company - but here's a few of the food! :)
Portuguese sweet bread ~ Mrs. T's recipe. This is only my second attempt at baking yeast bread! The last one wasn't so successful. :-D
~ Pre-baking ~
Post-baking! :) Pretty and tasty!
For dessert I made Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie. This was appropriately chosen since we had tacos for dinner. It received rave reviews!! Sooo easy!!!! Recipe here.
Ready or not, another week is about to begin! I can't believe that January is over. 2010 is already going at a blazing fast pace!! We're looking forward to our trip out West in a few weeks. We'll be visiting P.'s family in WA/OR - I'm counting down the days... :-)
Happy February to you!

3 comments:

Diana said...

The food looks yummy! Isn't bread fun to make?! Happy February to you. <3 Mom

Sarah Patterson said...

hi there! your bread turned out fantastic...I might have to get the recipe off you..I LOVE making bread! And love eating even more! :)

Liesl said...

The bread is so PRETTY!!! And nice touches w/ caramel? on the cheesecake... great presentation!