8.04.2010

Updated interior photos ~

The following photo was supposed to go with the Fredericksburg post, but I forgot to include it and am too lazy to go back and update. :) So here's a beautiful flower from Fredericksburg to brighten your day... in an otherwise completely unrelated blog post.
We're having company this week and next and it was high time this house had a thorough cleaning! I thought I'd take some photos since I haven't blogged much about the interior in awhile. :)
This bathroom is done, done, done - except for the window trim and base molding. I'm quite happy with the way it has turned out! It's a small, cheery space with lots of pizazz.

My favorite!
Kitchen decorations ~
Another view...
...and we have a dining room again!! Soon the windows will be replaced, the mantel and brick painted, the A/C registers spray painted white and the back wall will be finished off in green. Base molding and window trim will most likely be the last thing to be installed.
One of my favorite spaces in the kitchen. :)
...Another angle...
The view from the living room down to the dining room.
...and the opposite view...
These photos make me realize how much MORE needs to be done still... but at least it's a HUGE improvement from where we started!
Time for some shut eye! Hope your week is off to a lovely start!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Your kitchen is so bright and light! Pero que' pasa todo los rojos? Prefieres verde ahora! The first picture of the bright orange flower goes well with your blog wallpaper :)

Aunt Renee said...

You two amaze me. Your home is looking wonderful and you have awesome taste in decor. Love the dishes too.

I want to come see you!!!!!

Sandra Ramey said...

Really nice! Fun to se it!
Love auntie!