4.03.2011

RE-POST: Vegas to Vancouver

The last time I posted this blog, it messed with my HTML and made my sidebar appear at the bottom... so here I am trying it a second time!

My dear hubby came home with some photos to journal his travels!! He spent 4 days in Vegas at a COMSEC conference (and hanging out til' the wee hours with my brofus) and the remainder of his time with his family in Vancouver, WA.
I think his favorite part of Vegas was this:
(ohhh, how I miss In-N-Out!)
Sweet picture of his parents in their new home:
His room while he stayed with them:
I thought this one was especially a nice photo of Daniel. :)
Sisters! T~
P~
S~Nieces! L~
J~
A&C with E
Sweet one~
Something was funny! :)
Wish I could have been there with the family, but I'm glad at least Peter was able to go. I'm also SO glad that he's home! I missed that man!

No comments: