2.07.2012

Pictures!

Hi friends!

I've been updating Facebook recently with our underwater (and a few above-water) photos.  I found a link that I can use to share these pictures with other folks and I don't THINK you have to be a FB member to see them...

If you don't have Facebook, click on this LINK and please let me know in a comment if you are able to view the photos.  If you do have Facebook, you can also click the link, however you should be able to view all the photos by simply going to my profile. :-)

Thanks!
~m

3 comments:

Deena said...

FYI, the link works like a charm. Maybe you should get some of those awesome underwater shots printed onto canvas! They would make great wall art. If you're interested, I can give you the name of an online company I used for a picture I took in Hawaii ...the one in my FB Wall Photos of a surfer walking into the waves at sunset, in case you want to take a look.

Sherrie said...

Thanks - it worked! What a beautiful garden you have. Don't even have to weed it - just go out and enjoy!

Love, S

Danica said...

So glad you finally are able to upload photos - you did a great job verbalizing, but photos really are worth a thousand words. . . But still, keep writing. =)