8.12.2012

Retirement

I don't suspect anybody checks this space any longer... but if so - I figured I better post so you can stop getting your hopes up, waiting for a new post!

UsBrowns + Dozer is entering into retirement (or maybe I should just acknowledge it's BEEN in retirement for about 7 months now!).  :-)

It's no secret that the internet connection on our tiny spot on the map is s.l.o.w..  I've found that uploading photos to Facebook is much easier and much faster, so that's the venue I've chosen, at least for our time on Kwaj.

SO........... if you'd like to keep up with our "goings on", find and friend me on Facebook!  If you don't have Facebook, you can easily create a profile that is hidden from everyone and use it just to view photos.  :-)

Cheerio, Ciao, Sayonara, 'til we meet again!
~p, m & doz


5 comments:

Krista said...

very sad but understandable! Hugs!

Diana said...

:(

Liesl said...

Cute! We'll look for you again here when you decide to exit retirement when you move back to the "real" world and then you can continue to share your adventures! Hugs and loves in the mean time!

wes said...

How'm I supposed to keep up on your ear popping endeavors now??

DCAja said...

aloha...
very nice blog
please visit my website thanks GBU!