12.11.2006

Anniversary #1 @ the Oregon Coast

We took Friday off work and headed out Thursday night for our weekend away. Spent Thursday night with Tom & Audrey, then headed out Friday afternoon for Lincoln City. Peter had rented a house on the beach for us to kick back in for a few days. Friday was beautiful... Saturday was a bit overcast, but we made the best of it by shopping! :-) And Sunday the sun broke through for a little bit. Typical coastal weather, but it was SO nice, and SO relaxing to have a long weekend together!!!
Mmmm... Beautiful sunset, Friday evening - Taken off our deck.
This is probably the closest he will ever come to being a cowboy! :-PMe - Same log, obviously this provided us with some entertainment for a few minutes. I love this picture! It's going to hang above the fireplace!!!Oh yes, and...
Hope everybody else had a great weekend too!!!

Ummm, I (the husband) had to add this since she (the wife)
didn't add the picture of my expression of love for her.

4 comments:

MrsRitzB said...

I (the wife) didn't add the picture because it's next to a dead bird! You (the husband) are SO unromantic! :-P
I LOVE YOU!

Peter Brown said...

Oh, I (the husband) write something nice in the sand (entirely my own idea - I might add) and it just "happens" to be right next to a dead bird, so I am branded as being "unromantic"... **sigh** Sometimes I wonder why I even try...

Just kidding!!!

I didn't even see the bird there when I took the picture! ;-p

Peter Brown said...

She (the wife) was coming in the door, so I had to finish my comment in a hurry and didn't have time to add this...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you two...are wonderful! Happy Anniversary and belated birthdays to both of you!!! I actually have something to get out in the mail to you...but you know me...just call me turtle cara.
k bye, Love yoU!