12.03.2006

Saturday Wanderings...

We decided to drive into Gresham today and shop a bit... (actually it was more of my suggestion and Peter was a good sport!) On our way back home, we stopped at Multnomah Falls... it's so beautiful right now. With all the snow we've had, there's A LOT of water falling!
It was 5:00ish when we stopped, so I apologize for the pictures being dark... the flash doesn't work so well from far away!

I edited this one to be black & white, b/c it makes the falls and bridge stand out a bit better...
It was REALLY cold... 36ish, with lots of wind...Brr...
Here's my hot hunny! The spots on this one are from the spray coming off the falls...
Tomorrow's our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! It's most definitely been the BEST year I've ever had. I love sharing my life with my best friend.
Hugs to all who read this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time flies! It gets better and better too! Enjoy everyday together. So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog dude! Lot's of pics are good. Looks like things are going well up there. Tell Peter hi and ya'll come down and see us!!!!!! :)
Landry

MrsRitzB said...

Why is it SO exciting to see that I have comments?! Thanks guys for the comments... I ought to return the favor eh?! :-)