12.15.2006

Gram's Anniversary Gift :-)

We got yet another package in the mail the other day! This one was from G&G Clark. :-)
The past few weeks have been full of suprises!
Matching Olive ApronsOlive dish! This matches the dishes that mom bought us really well! It's darling!
Thank you Grams & Gramps!!!
Peter comes back from Seattle tomorrow, and I'm SOOOO missing him! He's been on a business trip...
I hear the coast is supposed to get 100 mph winds tonight and tomorrow... It's sure whipping around here - sounds like I'm in a wind tunnel right now! Our lights keep flickering... it's a little bit eerie!
Ok, I best get to bed before the power goes out! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very thoughtful!! happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

gram clark is one of the best gift givers ever!!! I probably will see her next week because we're going to be in the SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsRitzB said...

If you do, please give her and Gramps hugs from us both!!!