7.22.2007

Marissa Kinman's Bridal Shower

Marissa's sister Tara Johnson and her Maid of Honor Niki Williams hosted a bridal shower for Marissa today... Their theme was a "flat shower." Marissa has already shipped all of her things to Texas (her new home w/soon-to-be-hubby Jeff McCormick) so any gifts that were given needed to be relatively flat so they could be packed in a suitcase...
The Bride-to-be!
I was thoroughly embarrassed at my bridal shower, so I sure wasn't going to let her get off with just cookbooks and recipes! I think she can compact this down pretty flat, don't you?!
Finger, flat-food! :-)Jeff's bachelor party was today also (Peter was the Coordinator). But the poor guy (Peter) is fighting a bad cold, and didn't feel up to going. :-( It's always fun to plan a party and then not be able to go!
Well, that's all folks... We have company this weekend, so I best get to being a good hostess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming!!! BTW - the guest room is VERY inviting!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for Marissa and Jeff ! Best wishes!