5.19.2008

Real quick like...

I planted some flowers today - curb appeal you know. :) They look nice - we'll see how long we can keep them living now!!
Flowers on the side of house:
Flower at the front of the house:
Boxes everywhere...
New shoes since we've been working so hard. :) Keens. Mmm, so comfortable. They're a little "greener" (translation, "expensive") than I normally buy, but totally worth it for comfort. Our local hippie shoe store is going out of business - so I benefited! :-)That's all for now - have a lovely week! We leave in a WEEK and ONE day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few more boxes for you Marissa than when you moved to the Pacific Northwest. See you soon

Krista said...

Those are my kind of shoes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just went shopping at the shoe store yesterday - got myself a new pair of keens also - but not in pink!!!
Are they more comfortable than the shoes you had like them - a copy of keens? - or was that you?
See you - Love

MrsRitzB said...

Yes, much, much more comfortable! :-) I've been wearing them ALL the time!!