8.29.2008

It's about time, dont'cha think?!

Sorry for the lack of posting... It's convention season so between convention, visitors and friends we've been busier than normal. I haven't taken a million pictures, but I'll share the ones I have! After Downings convention, we had the lucky privilege of bringing Karen Flood home with us for a night. I was to take her to the airport Monday evening as she was flying home to Montana. I asked her what she would want to do the most with her 1 afternoon in DC, and her answer was to see the White House! So, we packed a lunch, metro'd down to the White House, ate in the park and assumed that President Bush was sitting inside watching us. :-) T'was a beautiful afternoon with lovely company! She's a sweet lady.
Karen in front of the WH after lunch...

No comments: