8.02.2008

Living/Dining Room painted!

I finally finished the living room & dining room today! That has been my project this week. I LOVE how it has turned out. Painting has really helped make this place homey!
BEFORE: White (ugh)
AFTER:
The blue isn't quite as bright as it looks in this photo... the flash skewed the color a bit - but you get the idea!"Dining room"
Engagement photo... This was taken 3 years ago now!
Ok, this might get a little sentimental now... :) It's amazing the journeys that life takes us on. Lately I've been missing so many - Mom & Dad, Wes & Del, Sherrie & family & all our other friends in The Dalles, Peter's family, Gramps and Grams (both sets of ya!), and probably if you care enough to read this blog I'm missing you too! But I'm so glad for all the sweet people who are making this a nice place to live. It's slowly starting to set in that this is home now, not just a temporary place to be ~ And that's growing on me. :) But y'all come visit, ok!?!?!

4 comments:

Jeff and Marissa said...

I know what you mean! Thank Goodness for Friends! (and our husbands!) Thats what gets us through! I like the paint. I can't wait to see you and your new home. Hugs - M

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you too - summer doldrums? Painting is nifty - can't wait to see it in person.

Sandra Ramey said...

I love the colors....I thought it was very cool to show us ahead of time the color scheme...left us hanging tho while we waited to see it finished:) I like it!

Anonymous said...

Miss you too!! Miss my Lindsey also. Please give her a big hug when you see her next week. Big hugs to both of you also. Love the paint job!!!