8.13.2008

Ocean City, MD

On Saturday, Peter and I rode the motorcycles out to Ocean City, Maryland. It was a beautiful, perfect, warm day for riding. So warm in fact that I decided not to wear my sweater for the drive in... until Peter informed me that my shoulders & back were scorched! Anyhow, we had a great time... with traffic it took us about 7 hours driving round trip - so it made for a long day, but a good one!
On one of our breaks...The bikes
We got new helmets last week!! They match our bikes now, and are so much nicer than the old ones.
Peter's new helmet
At Ocean City on the pier. They charged $0.50/person to walk on the pier, so we just stood in front of it. :-D
... and took photos through the grates... :)
Looking up the coastline - Beautiful day, lots of people!
Rusting look-out station
If you're in need of some life saving, you could probably find it here!
Sun's a-goin' down...
Memorial on the beach dedicated to "all the firefighters in the world."
All in all, a very nice Saturday. Mom and Dad, we'll have to take you here when you come up!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Marissa said...

M-I love seeing your posts :) Looking forward to seeing you too!
I didn't realise the beach in Maryland was so pretty!
M

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the beach won't be so busy in Nov! Be good beach walking then :)

Anonymous said...

Who's that "biker girl" holding the STOP sign on top of her head :) :)

Hope you post some pix of you and Lindz... Have FUN you cousins !!

the Nichols said...

oh, for the love of motorcycles.

we finally have a new blog up. Its a new address.