1.29.2007

Conundrum

Time for my usual weekly post, and I have nothing to post about. I fear this is going to be painfully boring.
None-the-less...
Recap of our week:
-Office has 1st coat of paint on it, and looks AWESOME. I would post pics, but I want it to look picture perfect before I do... and it still has a ways to go. Maybe next weekend?
-As of Friday, Peter was feeling 100% better. However, evidently gravity isn't holding up so well, and he seems to be on a downward trend again, feeling 69 1/2% better tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings on that front.
-I finished week 3 of accounting class, and this time I'm not posting my quiz score.
-Our workers made it to the field!!! Janie Buell and Rose Davidson
-Peter has about 1/2 of the plumbing in for our central vac! Getting it downstairs hasn't been the most convenient of jobs, but it's almost there! :) Whoohoo!!!
I think that about covers it... I still haven't quite figured out who I'm doing this blog for; myself or those that I know read it, but regardless, I hope I haven't bored you to tears!
Have a great week!!!

No comments: