1.21.2007

Re - Decorating!!

I'm not even sure if it should be called "re-decorating" as I never really tried to decorate this room in the first place... it has always ended up getting what is "left over" of our furniture. But I'm excited none-the-less!
We bought a new futon mattress and cover online a few weeks ago, and they've arrived.
I have a beautiful picture in my head of how I want the room to turn out, so we'll see how close it comes to that idea!
Below are some pictures the new futon mattress, cover and rug. :) I plan on painting tomorrow afternoon... so another update should be coming soon. :)

New mattress... 8" thick! It's as comfy as a bed!
New mattress cover... coloring isn't so good in this picture, but it's chocolate brown with a turquoise blue swirly design.
And our new rug! It's chocolate brown w/ tan and turquoise accents... and looks perfect w/the futon cover!
The paint options are there too... I think we'll do the turquoise that's in the middle - the first one on that paint sample. It's called Jamaica Bay. I suppose if we can't be there, the next best thing is to paint the walls that color, right?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do they have a jamaica sand too? I think the Oregon winter is getting to you.....

Anonymous said...

I love those colors! They are found in our house too. And happen to be our wedding colors.

Anonymous said...

i love it! so...you're getting ready for us to come visit???

MrsRitzB said...

We're ALWAYS ready!!! Are you coming soon?! :):)