1.14.2007

Progress.. hmm, I don't think so!

Financial Accounting Book - 737 pages
Working Papers - 1045 pages
Total Pages - 1782
Total Weeks in Quarter - 11
Total Days in Quarter - 77
Total Pages/Day - 1782 pages/77 days = 23.142857... pages/day
And I've read 16 pages so far this WEEK!
Yikes. I think I've forgotten how this whole school thing works.
My professor said to plan on 15 hours/week for this class... and I have hardly read for an hour...
I'm sure you know how I'm spending this sunny Saturday!

In other news... We were wandering around Fred Meyer the other day, and 50 foot strands of christmas lights were on sale for $2.75!
**Light Bulb above head**
WAH LAH!! Instant indirect lighting in the kitchen above the cabinets! Cool huh?!
Also in other news, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.!
I'm so glad you were famous so I can have Monday off!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Innovative lighting!! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

Love the lighting! We are planning on doing something like that too! Oh, and have fun with that stack of homework!! :)