11.28.2007

Snow & Dozer

Again, this post is in no particular order...
Last night, it snowed! Dozer had his first touch, and that's about as far as he went. :-PThought this was kinda a neat picture - the quality isn't that great since it was with my phone, but interesting anyway!
Driving down the road in Hood River... It's hard to capture the snow on my camera phone, but it was sure dumping!
Who knew that a Top Ramen Noodle box could provide so much entertainment?! He LOVES the thing!
Snow on the deck...
It's beautiful outside today, plenty cold though. Peter and I are enjoying it from inside - we both have a nasty cold...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you share some of that white stuff? I'll even share our dry stuff... might help out your colds :p

Anonymous said...

Hey, you need to get a front view of your current house! I've only seen bits and pieces of it here and there. So, chop chop!