11.07.2007

SUNDAY 11.4.07

Sunday we had a few friends over for company, then enjoyed an afternoon of eating, bike riding, and eating some more!
Sunday table-scape... I just loved this color combination!!
Menu: Roast, Potatoes, Green Salad, Fruit & Rolls
Dessert: Butter cake with tangerines & a pineapple whipped cream frosting... mmm, moist.
Cake Anyone?!The sweetest little girl in the Columbia River Gorge! Neena. I wish I could wear horizontal stripes and look that cute! Neena, my favorite kitty & myself... Neena was quite interested in the furry creature!!
After lunch we took our bikes down to the riverfront trail, for a leisurley ride. The weather was perfect!
Dan & Peter... with the Google facility in the background.Ready for dinner!
Where we live... Beautiful.
And that wraps Sunday up!
Editors Note: Blogger keeps erroring out, and I've lost patience, so I'll try to update some more tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful table and yummy looking cake.

Anonymous said...

Ditto...I love the colors too! LOVE the purple, our should I say lilac. Lilac, Lila hmm:)