11.28.2007

Thanksgiving Feast

I'm apologizing upfront - these photos are ALL candid shots... and not very good ones at that! But at least it's a snapshot of our day together. (In no particular order...)
Our crowd included: Peter & I, Tom & Audrey, Amy & Chantry, Mara & Steve, Jeff & Pam , Alanna & Lucy, Crystie, Kat & Jacque, Debbie & Ed, Kobe & Eddie, Jonna & Calvin & their little one Emidio!
Kobe explaining something to Steve & Peter... Lucy
Steve - (not sure what he's doing with his tongue... maybe he's hungry?!) :-)
Jeff carving away!
Kat - I love her glasses!
My sweet, sweet hubby!
Jacque... She has the biggest blue eyes!
My absolute, FAVORITE part of the meal... green bean casserole!
I attempted to make Baklava this year... There was maybe a little too much butter in it, but it was still quite tasty!

No comments: