6.18.2008

Making this house a HOME...

This has been our bed for the last 3 weeks... I must say, I'm glad to see it go!This was delivered yesterday... Could not WAIT for bed last night!
And this is the above bed with our new "trimmings" on it! I LOVE the colors and I'm excited to find some paint that will accent it all!
Our living room, finally put together.. We're happy to have places to sit now, but it's driving me crazy that nothing matches! (green, brown, tan, blue, black...) Oh well... it works for now!
"Dining Room" - Really just an extension of the living room, but again, it works!
Futon - We decided this was the way to go rather than a sofa so we could have two extra beds instead of one.
Table-top
I think that about wraps it up... Come visit and see the place for yourself! :)

No comments: