6.06.2008

Our House - Finally

Our townhouse is the white one on the left of this photo w/the black door. It's nothing fancy at all - very typical apartment style, white walls/cabinets/counters & beige carpet. I think it'll warm up a bit inside once I get the walls painted. Both rooms are very big, and the living room is really big also so we can't complain about space. :) We're about 1.5 miles from the metro and a 30 minute metro ride into DC, and only a 10 minute drive to Tyson's Corner. Peter's job is currently in DC, and will eventually be in Tyson's Corner, so we're conveniently centrally located. Our living room - Nice and big, but also a big MESS. Everything to the right of the bikes is for storage, so hopefully this room will be cleared out soon! :-)
Linen Closet upstairs - the bathroom is to the right of this, our bedroom is to the left, and the guest bedroom is on the other side of the bathroom.
Kitchen boxes that I've unpacked so far...
Tea anyone?
How 'bout in my new tea/coffee cups?!
White, white, white.
There's food in the fridge! :-) Maybe I'll cook one of these days...?
Dozer found his spot...
Printer/Modem/etc in our closet
I'm sure you've noticed there's not many photos of the rooms inside... That's because they're such a MESS, and I promise once I get a little more organized, and am not so embarrassed about the condition of each room, I'll put some more pics up. :) Or you could just come visit and see for yourself!
Peter's start date has been pushed out 2 weeks, so we decided last night to take advantage of the extra time and go on a vacation! We found a place on Craigslist, and are leaving at 6 am on Saturday morning for Cancun!! I can't wait!!!
We bought a new bed today - Tempur-Pedic, and I can't wait for it to come! It'll be delivered as soon as we get back from Cancun. We've been sleeping on an air mattress, and we're both more than ready for a real bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun warming yourself on the beach! Dozer going with you again? :) He looks like he's found home.