12.12.2008

Tagged
I've been tagged twice now! So here goes...

Here are the rules of being tagged:
  • Link to the person that tagged you (Chels & Sarah), and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I realize most of this isn't "new" (or interesting!) to any of our blog readers... I guess I'm just not a very weird person... right? Right!?!! :-) Bear with me!
  1. I have an irrational fear of the plastic portion on tanning beds (the part you lay on) shattering and me burning my back on the hot bulbs. Thankfully they now have stand-up tanning beds...
  2. I enjoy decorating; picturing things in their places... how shapes and colors look together, and I can't wait to have a house to do it in out here!
  3. (gross/weird one...) I used to chew my toe nails. *I can't believe I just wrote that on my blog.* Gross.
  4. I'm happy living on the East Coast, but miss my CA/OR/WA/ID friends and family!
  5. I love cats... Especially the king of our house, Dozer. He's my full time job right now... :)
  6. My favorite song in the 5th grade was "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. I still know all the words & still love the song... (yeah, not much of an accomplishment, but it's random, right?!)
  7. I LOVE spending time with my hubby... he's my best friend!
I tag: Mom, Cara, Cuz'n Cathi, Lorinda, Cuz'n Shauna, Aunt Sandra, Aunt Sherlene & Lisa.

5 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

haha! I have the same fear of tanning beds. EVERY time I am in one I get really nervous. Glad to see I'm not the only one :)

Anonymous said...

I also have a fear of tanning beds...I have yet to get in one because I'm afraid it won't open again and I'll fry. Guess that is better for my skin. Wish I had a fear of fattening foods!!!!

chelsea said...

Fun! Thanks for playing! It's always interesting to learn new things about friends :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that you "revealed"
your silly little girl habit of biting your toenails...Not MY GRANDdaughter!!
I remember you doing that and THINKING to myself...Oh No!! Just don't say anything, gramma, you'll only embarass her and she'll soon outgrow it."

p.s. and she did :) :)

Petri Fam said...

Okay ... I finally 'un-tagged'.

:o) David Petri