3.21.2010

Better catch up!

Hi all you loyal readers! Sorry for the lack of updates. :) I'll try to make up for that tonight.
Remember the wall that I complained was always in the way - separatin' rooms n' stuff? Well... no more!
Wall re-drywalled & ready for mud/tape. It makes SUCH a difference having this opened up!
(I promise, my kitchen does not generally look like this!!)
From the other corner of the living room - Peter finished up the drywall on that back wall this week - its now ready for mud and tape too! Cabinets are scheduled to arrive the first week of April... I'm SOO excited for this!
Today Peter laid the hardwood into the bathroom. We bought the toilet for this bathroom tonight, so it will be back in working condition before too long!
A view of the living room with the flooring done. It looks SO good. I'm so lucky to have such a talented husband!
(Ugh, the green and red walls make me cringe every time I see them in a picture!)
Tough cut. :)
Here's where the job ended tonight. 11pm so we decided to call it a night. :)
Thanks for checking in on us! Even amidst all the sawdust, a 1/2 demolished kitchen, no main floor bath... etc, etc, we still manged to have the workers last week! Special. We're just hoping they can come again when we're closer to completion. :)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for sharing!!!! Love ya!

wes said...

cool. Tough cut the toilet and valve??

Howes the top of the pony wall in the kitchen going to finish out??

Looks good.

Diana said...

destruction derby race is entering the final lap with Ris moving in to paint...? looks nice you guys. just in time for more workers huh?!

Sherlene said...

Dust! It all reminds me of the dust we had during construction! :) Happy cleaning... And cleaning .... And cleaning!!