3.07.2010

Pictures are worth 1000 words?

So they say... :) Today was a busy Saturday around this place ~
Remember my Craigslist find awhile back? I decided to work on it a bit today! :)
First I roughed it up a bit... (which took forEVER!!)
And here's how it looks tonight. It'll need another two coats of white before it's ready... but I'm already liking it much better!!!
Drumroll....
Peter's been busting his hiney working on our hardwoods... They are looking SO beautiful! Here's a few previews for ya. :)
Another view ~
And an "aerial"shot to show how much is finished. :)
Time for some ZZZzzz's. Night all!

4 comments:

chelsea said...

Looks so great! Thanks for updating. :)

Diana said...

I love the diagonals - add another dimension. Wow - your house is looking less like a destruction derby! :P

Sandra Ramey said...

Marissa,
Loved seeing the LR and floors! Thanks for posting it...I too like the diagonals.

Sherlene said...

Fun stuff this construction business! Its all worth the dust & mult times of cleaning dust away when its all done.