3.13.2007

He's HOME!

The title says it all! The longest two weeks ever are over, Peter's home! :-)
Thanks Mom and Dellas for coming to keep me company!!!!
We're thoroughly enjoying our weather... it's been so beautiful; yesterday it was almost 70! I had almost forgotten what those digits looked like.
After gospel meeting yesterday, (we have an early 3:00 meeting) we took the motorcycles out for a spin. That was our first ride this season. We rode for a couple hours, but I had to switch over to reserve so we headed back home. So fun though, and PERFECT weather for riding! I'm so glad it's starting to warm up!

Below are a few more pictures of last week.
I just like this one, no particular reason...Mom got one of the posterboy. Still no picture of his face though... I find it interesting, he uses his mouth quite often, actually VERY often, yet when it comes to pictures he's never willing to show it... hmm. Gotta love the cheeks... That's about it... this is my last "homework week" for my accounting class... Next Wednesday will be our final. I'll be glad to be done with it, only to start the next one though: Managerial accounting. Also in addition to managerial accounting I'll be starting my 7 month certification program... I think I may be a bookworm for the first time in my life these next few months!
Hope y'all have a fantabulous week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez how good it is to see that del is still the same...we need to have a clark/dorfus reunion.

oh and thanks on the congrats!

Anonymous said...

see Del... being modest backfires when it's not, umm sincere... :)

Anonymous said...

Glad Mr.Perfect is home safe&sound!
Can you give him a HUG from this 'ole gram :) :)

Did you hear El Cajon broke a heat record foryesterday(Mar.12) of 94degrees!!!! NOT ready for summer yet, thank you !!

PLEASE, be careful on those bikes!!

Anonymous said...

I like that picture too! And it's funny, the day you posted that my better half brought home daffodils too! Aren't brothers fun to have around?!

Anonymous said...

Dellas looks as much a goob as ever. When is he going to come back down to the United States?...I mean, California? I need to give him a bad time and show him what a man he is NOT. :) Glad Peter's home for you. Doesn't it seem just. . . weird to not have your significant other around?
Landry