3.29.2007

New Coffee Maker!

It's a 3-in-1! Boasting Cappucinos, Espressos and just plain ole' coffee, I'm excited for the addition to our kitchen. :) And as only a girl would understand, I'm excited that it matches too! (the old white one didn't match so well...) Here's to hoping it makes wonderful coffee... Come visit us and we'll brew you a cup - on the house! (well, Peter will, I can't ever seem to make it quite drinkable) On an angle... :-)
My Aunt Renee called me up yesterday about 11:15ish, and said "I'm 75 miles away from your work, wanna have lunch!?" So, that we did! She was on her way West to Portland to pick up Cori and they were going to have a 'girls week' at the coast, then they'll head back to Boise... so maybe we'll see them again on their way back through?

Nothing much going on now in our parts... We had a lazy weekend, just doing some housework and enjoying eachothers company! Peter's nephew Daniel is in town for awhile, so he stops by every now-and-again and graces us with his presence (which is always nice to have). :) He and Peter have been working out on Peters weight set...
Daniel really enjoys his work out... Or maybe he's just smiling for the camera?
As for Peter, he was called in to work @ 10:00 last night, and didn't get home until 2:00am this morning, so he's exhausted... :-(

I'll let this be all for now... 'til the next big news in our life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...fancy,smancy,NICE,coffee pot!!

I'm GREEN with envy...you and Na having lunch together!! FUN :) :)