3.07.2007

Quick Post

I should be studying and doing homework, but alas, posting pictures is so much more fun.
Mom showed up on Friday, Dellas showed up tonight, Tuesday.
DISCLAIMER: Dellas doesn't like pictures. I will do my best to get one of his face while he's here. Meanwhile, you'll have to deal with not-so-flattering ones of his hands.
Here they're playing Yahtzee. Maybe Dellas is trying to show off his magic rolling hand? (he rolled two Yahtzees...)Look at that... I mean, you don't find hands like that anymore. (he's on his way over to push me off my chair. ha. he thinks that'll stop me!)My Mom is pretty. She bought daffodils today. They're pretty too...Ok, homework time.
2 1/2 more days until Peter comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Del... don't be shy, show us those "pearly whites" :) :)

GREAT the 3 of you can be together...I'll be right over for a cup of Starbucks!!
Hugs,
Gram

Sandra Ramey said...

Diana...nice you could be with Ris and Dellas too...Wow! I agree...you are quite pretty...what a great photo!! Can I have a copy?