3.02.2007

Thursday night supper

I ran 5 1/4 miles tonight, so in honor of my newfound health-kick, I thought I'd eat some greens for dinner! Yum-o. Turned out so good, and it was totally healthy aside from the whopping tablespoon of butter... (sheepish grin) Oh, and the cheese... :-)
Fresh Parmesan +Fresh Brussel Sprouts =
Yummy dinner!
My Gram Clark bought me these darling candles a LONG time ago, and I'm just getting around to burning them, but they smell SO good! There are 5 different scents, all different coffee flavors... Oh so good. The house smells like a Starbucks now... YUM. Dinner by candlelight!I must get to some homework... 8 more days until Peter comes home! At least it's not double digits now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful AND yummy looking! countdown...

Peter Brown said...

Guess what... I LOVE YOU!!! (Miss you loads, too!) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarah Patterson said...

no need to leave x-rated comments !!!! :)