3.20.2007

It's about time...

...for a new post, and an update on our little life.
We enjoyed having the workers Tues-Sun... they really spoil us around here! That is one very special thing about having few friends in our area, we get to see and have our workers much more often.
We woke up to some visiting deer on Saturday! Kind of strange, I'm not sure what they were doing so far into town, but they were sure enjoying the neighbor's freshly tilled garden!SPRING! It's tulip season! My favorite!Wednesday is my final for accounting, yuck. I'll be glad to be done with that class! Managerial accounting is next in line. I'm glad that they are at least online!
I think that's about all in our corner. Oh, the coffee pot gave up the ghost - tradgedy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool... deer in your yard! Tulips are fast on the heels of daffodils aren't they? Careful, you might turn into your mom at this rate! (posting all these flowers...)

MrsRitzB said...

Now if I only enjoyed planting them in our yard, then I really would be turning into my mom! Unfortunately, I haven't found the enjoyment in that yet! :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW, workers, flowers and deer all in the same week !!

be sure and get a new coffee pot before this Dutch coffee-drinking gram comes up!!
Hugs,
Gram